Why You Should Engage Van Rentals For Transportation Of Employees and Supplies
Is it not in your company’s budget to have your own van? Regardless of the brand, owning a vehicle in Singapore can be expensive. The good news is, engaging van rental services in Singapore provides you with another alternative to move from one location to another easily. Not only will it allow you to still enjoy the convenience of having your own transport means, but you will also be meeting your budget. Take a look at these advantages of how renting a van will be useful for your company in the long run:
5 Benefits Of Renting A Van
- Essential for companies involving pest-control, cleaning and food catering. When you have to constantly be on the move with your tools and equipment, having your own transportation is necessary. Especially if you are a startup company, managing the amount you have is probably your utmost priority. It can be worthwhile looking for cheaper solutions to make the most of what you have. There are, in fact, tons of ways to get the resources you need to run your business and engaging van rentals is one of them.
- When you do not need a vehicle on a regular basis. On the other hand, you can also rent whenever the need arises, for instance, upcoming events where transportation of equipment is required. Renting a van periodically can also save you money as compared to purchasing your own. When you purchase your own vehicle for your business, there are many things to consider. This includes road tax, insurance, parking costs and general servicing, which can be stressful when your budget is tight.
- Easy transportation on special occasions. When you need to take your staff on business meetings, seminars, team lunches and bonding events, renting a van can provide the transportation that everyone needs. With plenty of room for your staff, more of you can fit into one van, not forgetting having additional space for any supplies that you will need. It is also cheaper than renting a bus. Particularly when you do not require such a large space, a van can give you just the right amount of space you need. Additionally, if there are not many eateries located near your office, you can easily hop into the van with the rest of your colleagues and good food awaits.
- Great way to save wear and tear of your own vehicle. For example, you have an old vehicle and you are trying to extend its lifespan. Or if you have a new one and you want to keep its mileage low. As such, renting a vehicle can come in handy in such situations.
- 24-hour vehicle breakdown available. At Edmund Vehicle Rental, while we ensure that all vehicles are roadworthy before being rented out to customers, in the event your van breaks down, everything will be taken care of for you.
Your Pay-As-You-Need Solution
In addition to all these reasons, you can also enjoy great promotions all year round. For example, with us, you can get 15% off your lorry/pickups and vans rental. Besides being a cost-saving alternative, you can truly have peace of mind while driving with a rented vehicle. More importantly, a trustworthy vehicle leasing company will ensure you are getting a safe and spacious vehicle for your driving needs.
Reliable and versatile with a range of vehicles such as lorries, vans, cars and pickups, Edmund Vehicle Rental can cater to all your needs. Whether it is involving heavy-duty work or just simple transportation for your employees and supplies, you can get the transportation you need with our long- or short-term commercial vehicle rental services. Contact us today to get started!