Buying and owning a vehicle is a long-term commitment, one which you have to ensure there is sufficient budget for your ideal ride. Whether it is for personal or business use, think about the maintenance, tax, insurance and fuel cost you have to pay for on a regular basis. The good news is, long term vehicle rental services offer you a great way to save while enjoying the convenience of getting around Singapore easily. We know how running a business is not easy, always having to keep finance on track. While vehicle rentals are kinder to your wallet, what if we tell you there are more ways to save more money? Take a look at these four ways to get the most out of your money on vehicle rentals:
- First and foremost, check and compare for the best car rental deals online. Instead of quickly deciding on one company, take your time and expand your search. How much will a rental vehicle cost you for a month? And how much will it be if you rent one for a year? Some companies specialize in providing high-end vehicles as part of their service scheme, others offer promotion packages for a period of time. You may get a wider and better selection of vehicle options to choose from, allowing you to get the most out of your money. For example, with Edmund Vehicle Rental, you can get 15% off your lorry/pickups and vans rental.
- Assess your vehicle requirements. Will you need space to place bulky equipment? How many seats will you require for all your employees? These are important questions to consider that will help to narrow down your choices on which vehicle to rent.
- Book ahead of time. Vehicle rentals can be a great help but what if you cannot find a suitable one? In peak periods such as Christmas and Chinese New Year, booking early means that there will be more vehicles available to select from. For example, if you know there is a Christmas event coming up where you will require transportation of equipment, it will come in handy to research your options early and secure your transportation at a more affordable price.
- Avoid getting bombarded with hidden costs. It can come as a surprise to be hit with unexpected charges, so always come prepared to avoid them. It is important to read through the terms and conditions of your rental to manage your expectations and know exactly what you are paying for. Additionally, when you rent your vehicle, it will come in useful to take pictures of your vehicle beforehand. Inspect your vehicle for any scratches and inform the staff. The last thing you want is to be charged with damages which you are not aware of upon return.
- Before you rent the vehicle, seek confirmation if it is the right one to meet your needs. In order to find the best vehicle for you, you can check online for reviews. See what vehicles other companies are using but take it with a pinch of salt. Apart from that, you can always seek advice from your trusted vehicle rental company like Edmund Vehicle Rental. We are professionals in our area of expertise, having helped many customers like yourself in finding the most suitable vehicle.
Reliable and versatile with a range of vehicles such as lorries, vans, cars and pickups, Edmund Vehicle Rental can cater to all your needs. Whether it is involving heavy-duty work or just simple transportation for your employees and supplies, you can get the transportation you need with our long or short-term commercial vehicle rental services.
Want to get started on getting this cost-effective transportation option for yourself? Contact us today to get started!